Please be aware that government regulation requires the visa to enter Russia for almost all foreign visitors. The application rules are different for different types of visas and also depend on country of residence of the applicant. Please, also check that your and your accompanying persons' medical insurance is valid in Russia.
If you need an official visa support letter (an official invitation) from Organizing Committee to apply for Russian visa, please complete the following steps:
- Prepare a scanned copy of two adjacent pages of your passport which contain your photo, passport number and expiration date. Recommended resolution is 150–300 dpi; file formats: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, tif, tiff, pdf. Please note that size of the uploaded file must not exceed 16Mb.
- Repeat the above steps for all accompanying persons (please DO NOT omit affiliation, position, address and fax of the institution FOR EMPLOYED, STUDENTS and PUPILS).
- Wait for the response from Organizing Committee with further explanations.
General requirements (for all types of Russian visas):
- Valid national passport (original), its validity must cover the whole period of intended stay in Russia and its copy;
- Filled and signed Visa Application form (web service https://visa.kdmid.ru);
- Two color passport size photos;
- Visa fee;
- Air tickets (e-tickets) with dates of departure and arrival;